A wall of sticky notes is just a wall of sticky notes to a person seeing it for the first time.
- What’s the objective?
- How do the individual work items come together?
- Are there sub-objectives?
The wall alone does not tell enough at a glance.
Too many words and uncaptured connections.
In contrast, a glance at a Twigflo Mission Diagram immediately tells a workable tale.
- What is the objective? That’s on the right.
- How do you get there? Follow the arrows.
- Everything comes together visually.
Follow the Arrows
Collaborate to align on a shared common vision and get to work using Mission Diagrams - they tell stories themselves without a thousand words.
Is a Mission Diagram challenging to construct?
- No, it’s as easy as putting sticky notes on a wall but far more informative.
Is a Mission Diagram just a drawing?
- No, it’s a living connected information vehicle that can automatically estimate time, effort, and completion dates.
Does a wall of sticky notes have embedded AI to automatically suggest work breakdowns?
Try it yourself at no cost atTwigflo.com today.